Monday, September 27, 2010

More KISSES for Me!

I don't know if this is true for all of you previously facial haired men; but it was true for me, and I'm loving it! A few years ago, on Thanksgiving vacation, with Teresa's encouragement, I grew some facial hair. Over the past several months, Teresa had told me that she was ready for it to come off. I hesitated. I should have thought of this earlier, because when I went to kiss her, I noticed her wincing. I started to wonder if I was just a bad kisser, but it was all about the prickly hair. So, over vacation last week I shaved it all off. The surprising thing is, it took her almost a day to notice it - not sure why. Then all of a sudden she noticed it and...started kissing me. Over the past several days, I have received many more kisses - it has been pretty sweet. I wish I would have done that a long time ago; and I think it might be a long time before I forget to shave. Pucker those lips baby - smooth face coming for some more!

No comments: