Sunday, July 29, 2012

My favorite quote

I guess I can't say this is my favorite quote, all-time. One from John Piper comes to mind, when I think of all-time favorite quotes. But, for this week, this is definitely my favorite quote. I have been rehearsing it in my mind and sending it to other people all week. I heard it while attending Passion City Church in Atlanta last Sunday. Louie Giglio, the pastor there, was preaching about how we need to see ourselves the way God sees us. He encouraged us to say this and remember it. I have been saying it every day; and I leave it with you, to state, to re-state, to memorize, and to take to heart.

This is the truth about you, about me: WE ARE
"God-designed, purpose-intended, lavishly loved, significant, prince/princess, son/daughter of the King of the universe."

No comments: