Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Prayer Requests and Praises for March

Greg’s
Prayer Requests and Praises
March, 2008

Praises

1. Psalm 42:11 – “Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God.”

2. I was able to re-write a major part of my rough draft for my research paper for seminary. I have more work to do, but it was a major accomplishment.

3. Our Honor Our Servants program on February 10th went very well, as we recognized everyone who serves here at Grace.

4. Our constitution revision is ready to go to our people for a vote (March 30)

5. My meetings with men on Wednesday mornings have been a great encouragement to me, as we meet for breakfast and discuss a book.

Requests

1.That I will be able to finish my final draft on my paper and be able to graduate this May.

2. For Phil Dawson and I, as we travel to Michigan to speak for a spiritual emphasis week at Freedom Baptist Academy in Hudsonville.

3. Wisdom for the next steps we need to take as a church ministry.

4. For our Easter services (an “early morning” joint service with another church) and our regular service (where we expect to have more visiting non-believers than usual)

5. Upcoming messages: March
2 – WHAT? – Habakkuk 2:2-17
9 – Habakkuk 2:18- 3:16
16 – Habakkuk 3:17 -19
23 – Easter – Resurrection on Trial
30 – Mark 1:1-8 – beginning of Mark series

No comments: