Monday, January 18, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY T

Teresa,

Happy Birthday! I want you you, and anyone else that reads this particular blog entry, how much you mean to me. God has given me a unique, incredible gift, in you. You are my confidant, my companion, my counselor, my prayer warrior, my partner in parenting, life and ministry, my lover, my best friend. Thank you.


You are an incredible woman. Yes, you are beautiful, beyond description, but as I think of real beauty, beneath the skin, biblical beauty, you are incomparable. You love God with all of your heart. You love your children and desire them to love God as you do. You love me, and want God's best for my life.

You have given yourself to your family, and have not sought after riches or honor in any other field except honoring God with your family. Thank you for your sacrifice. Thank you for your commitment to giving your life so that our 5 children will be brought up by their parents, who are there for them. You don't know how much that means to me! You never lift yourself up, but you are to be honored, as the Proverbs 31 women, among all those who I speak to today. May they read of this honor and know that you, Teresa Whiting, are a woman of God.

And that means that Alex, Isabella, Breanna, Caleb and Gabriella, and me as well, are greatly blessed to call you mom, or in my case - babe!

May God increase His blessings upon you. May He give you a great year of life, growing in Him and become a more devoted disciple of Jesus Christ. May you realize, even more, how much I love you and am appreciative of who you are and all that you do.

I love you T
Greg

1 comment:

T said...

Thanks - I love you too!! And thanks for making my day so special!