Thursday, November 24, 2011

THANKSGIVING

Top 10 things I am thankful for today:


  • My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, who died for my sins and brought me salvation

  • My beautiful wife, Teresa, who has promised to always love me...regardless!

  • My 5 awesome children...all incredible gifts from God!

  • The privilege of being the lead pastor of a great group of people at Grace in Ohio

  • A great vacation in warm and sunny Florida

  • Athletes like Tim Tebow and Phil Dawson, who seem very genuine in their faith

  • Romans 12, which I have memorized and meditated on over vacation

  • All of the blessings God has given me

  • Safety in driving with my family 24.5 hours yesterday, in rain and congested traffic

  • To be with my wife and children, my parents, my brother and his family, today for Thanksgiving!!

No comments: