Tuesday, November 27, 2007

December praise and prayer report

Greg’s
Prayer Requests and Praises
December, 2007

Praises

1.Psalm 92:1,2 – “It is good to give thanks to the LORD, to sing praises to your name, O Most High; to declare your steadfast love in the morning, and your faithfulness by night.”

2. I was able to finish on time and send in the rough draft for my final project for school.

3. We had a wonderful time with my parents and my brother David’s family over Thanksgiving.

4. In two different instances, God’s people graciously provided for needs that we had this month.

5. I have a vision for my life that I think is from God. It goes like this: My dream is to help people take the next step in their spiritual journey. Coming up with this, through a process, has been a great motivation for me recently.

Requests

1.That once I receive my rough draft back this month, I will be able to make a plan to write and complete the final draft on time.

2. Our Christmas program as a church is on December 16th, during the morning service. Please pray that people who do not have a growing relationship with God will attend, and that God’s Spirit will change their hearts.

3. I am working through a life mission statement (mentioned above in the praises) and the accompanying goals and action steps that go with it. Please pray that I will focus on what God has called me to regardless of where I am or whom I am with.

4. Our outreach basketball league is beginning with open gyms this month as we prepare for the season beginning in January. All the guys on my team are non-believers. Please pray that God would see fit to use me in sharing the gospel with them this year.

5. Upcoming messages: December
2- AND GOD REMEMBERED – How God’s memory impacts our lives eternally
9– REAL FRIENDS
16– Christmas program
23 – THE CHRISTMAS WAR
30 – HOW TO GROW IN GRACE IN 2008

No comments: