Friday, November 1, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD

The years have flown by, and as you celebrate (I'm assuming you are celebrating!) another birthday, I am thanking God for all the years I have had with you. And although I have been "out of the house" for many years now, your impact on my life has not lessened; and am I grateful for any time God gives us together. It is very difficult for many to grow old; and with age sometimes comes discouragement and anger. You are a great example as you appreciate the years and life God has given you; so that even if there are no more birthdays, you are gratefully living every moment for Him.

Today, on your birthday, I celebrate (in thankfulness to God) your:

  • faithfulness to God
  • loyalty to family
  • hard work
  • determination
  • godliness
  • good example
  • willingness to serve others
  • never give up attitude
  • prayers
  • life
Have a wonderful day dad; and may God give you another blessed year of living for Him!
I love you!
Greg

No comments: