Thursday, February 24, 2011

My wife finally got the surgery done!

We have been talking about it for quite a while; but she finally did it. We already have 5 children and we are very happy with our size of family. So, she went and got the surgery done. I know what you are thinking: the guy should get the surgery done, not the girl. Sorry, not in this family. Did I feel guilty, at all, for not going to get the surgery done? A little; but I got over it very quickly.

So, it's over; and don't worry, she is recovering very well. And she still kisses me. That's a bonus, right? I suppose there will be days when we question our decision; but every time we look at all 5 of our children, we can be content. And just in case you are still upset with me, or if you don't understand how appreciative I am, let me say it one more time:

I am very thankful to my wife, for going to get the surgery...for Nikki, our puppy!
No, wait a second...You did realize it was for our puppy, right?

1 comment:

Joseph Reglin said...

Greg, I have recently began reading your blog and I love it. Thanks for putting yourself out for all to see. It is unlike anything I have experience in a church yet. Keep it up!