Saturday, January 26, 2008

My prayer requests and praises for February, 2008

Greg’s
Prayer Requests and Praises
February, 2008

Praises

1. Psalm 18:2 – “The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.”

2. My mom was able to come spend a few days with us, and watch our children while Teresa and I got away for a couple days. Thanks Mom!

3. Our church finished about $200 “in the black” for 2007.

4. Our constitution revision is almost ready to go to our people for a vote.

5. I have been encouraged recently by time I have been able to spend with friends in the ministry.

Requests

1.That once I receive my rough draft back this month, I will be able to make a plan to write and complete the final draft on time. It is due March 1st.

2. A group of men is meeting on Wednesday mornings, at 6 AM, for 3 months, to discuss a book and share our lives together. Pray we will grow in Christ.

3. On February 10th, we have a lunch and program to honor everyone who serves at Grace. Please pray that it will encourage the hearts of those who currently serve and motivate those who do not.

4. Our outreach basketball league continues this month (games on Tuesday nights). All the guys on my team are non-believers. Please pray that God would see fit to use me in sharing the gospel with them this year. Pray also that I will recover from my groin injury fairly quickly.

5. Upcoming messages: February
3 – GROWING IN GRACE – Step 4 - Abounding
10 – VISION FOR GRACE - 2008
17 – Habakkuk 1:1-11
24 – Habakkuk 1:12-2:20

No comments: