Sunday, June 20, 2010

10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT YOU, DAD

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!
Here are just 10 things I love about you:

1. You love God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength

2. You love mom and have been faithful to her for all of these years

3. You love your children and have always wanted God's best for us

4. You are a hard worker

5. You are always interested in the right thing, not necessarily the easy thing

6. You have been faithful to pray for me throughout my life

7. You have encouraged me to follow God's leading, even if that took me away from you and mom; and regardless of what career path that led to

8. You have been supportive and loyal to your church, serving in many capacities and supporting the leadership

9. You were an example of the importance of spending time with God to begin my day

10. You can be counted on, to be there as needed, for counsel, advice, or just support

Thanks, Dad, for all you do; but especially for who you are.
Have a wonderful Father's Day!

Your Son,
Greg

No comments: